November 21, 2008

Last Warm Day

My silly little girl!

I was trying to get Kieley attention for the picture so I kept saying,"hi Kieley" so she starting waving "hi" to me. :)

I know, I'm so behind with my postings but my blog has been in some weird format and I couldn't figure out how to fix UNTIL my good friend, Laurie Hunsaker, came to my rescue today!  Thank you, thank you!  Anyway, I wanted to post these cute pictures of my little princess with the pretty fall colors.  We were taking a walk on one of the last warm days in November and I found this tree.  I was so excited it hadn't lost its leaves I had to take some pictures with Kieley.  I'm really going to miss the Fall season in the Midwest.  It is so pretty with all the trees. 

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Yay for Laurie, so glad she fixed your blog problem.
Cute fall pictures, what a darling tree. And so cute that she was waving back to you when you said, hi. She is a doll.

Laurie said...

I'm just glad you can post again now! :)