March 17, 2009

Beautiful Day at the Park!

Kieley and I had a fun day at the park on St. Patricks Day. When I realized it was St. Patricks I was bummed because I didn't think I had any green clothes for Kieley but then I remembered Uncle Jay and Aunt Stacy bought her a darling shirt for her birthday and it was green ,yay! It was the perfect day to go to park it was 70 degrees and beautiful outside. Aaron met us at the park on his way home from school.. Kieley got so excited when she saw her Daddy she started yelling, "Da Da" and walked as fast as her little legs would go to her "Da". She is definitely Daddy's little princess. :)

Kieley loved the slide

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Awwwe such a big girl and her hair is outta control! I love it, she's pretty much the cutest thing on the planet!

Laurie said...

It's so cute when kids "run" to someone in excitement!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Love the park, looks like she loved it too. she is a cute daddy girl