July 24, 2010

Surprise Visit

One happy little Princess!
Playing catch with Grandpa..Kieley loves her Grandpa!
I had the best surprise this weekend, my DAD!! It was so funny. I received a text from my dad early Saturday morning that read, "Need anything from Phoenix?", I was shocked! I tried calling no answer and then two hours later my Dad was at my front door with gifts and a smile! He flew into town to cheer me up and bring Kieley some ice cream he had promised her on the phone. We had such a fun weekend with him. Kieley LOVED every minute playing and being spoiled by her Grandpa! Thank you Dad, it was the best surprise.. we love and miss you lots!

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

that is so awesome!!! I bet you just loved it. Your dad is awesome for doing that!

Laurie said...

Love the playing catch picture :)