October 31, 2010

Halloween = Birthday for me!

This year it was so fun to see Kieley get excited to dress up for Halloween. We started a month in advance looking for her princess costume. I asked her which princess she wanted to be and she insisted it had to be Cinderella. The cute thing was it take a couple days and several websites to get the "sparkly" dress she wanted... and even though it was the most expensive dress (she has my genes :) it was worth every penny to see her smile when it arrived. I love having kids to share the excitement of holidays with, it almost made me forget I was turning 31 :(.
Daddy with Mr. Lion and pouting Cinderella :)
Now she is excited.. I just told her we were going to truck or treat at the church parking lot :)

Kieley and her friends after trunk or treat.. Candy and children = smiles! (most the time)

No comments: