December 21, 2010

Kieleys 3rd Birthday!

Our beautiful birthday girl with her cake..in my defense it started out straight??
Our little princess is 3, I can't believe it! She wanted to have a "Tea Party" this year for her birthday. It was a lot of fun to plan.. Grandma S made a beautiful princess dress for her tea party and I found the most darling tea set that she can pass down to her daughter or daughters. ;) Kieley has been the most amazing little girl since the day she was born. She was originally due on Dec 27 (Aaron's birthday) but I was induced on the 19th and she arrived the morning of the 21st..it was a loong 48 hours! However, in the end we welcomed the most beautiful, perfect little princess! We love you lots Kieley, I hope you had a great birthday!

We played pin the "sticker" on the tea pot.. I ran out of time to make the tea pot lids..oops!
Time for presents.. I love her expression on her face when she opened the gift with all the Disney princesses. :)

Happy Birthday Princess Kieley!!


No comments: