August 16, 2011

Wedding

One of Aaron's cousins got married and I decided to take the opportunity attending this beautiful wedding to get a picture with "granny", Aaron's grandma. I absolutley adore her.. I still remember the first time I met Aaron's grandma and grandpa S. He took me his grandpa's "fathers day" celebration picnic and his grandpa made some of his homemade delicious root beer and I remember him asking what I thought and asking how much I had drank, so cute. Granny came up to me first thing and gave me a hug and kiss and made me feel like I was apart of the family. I have adored her ever since.. she is such a great example to me. She has never spoke an unkind word, or raised her voice. She is always willing to help others even though her health isn't that great right now. I am so glad our kids have gotten to know her and love her too. Kieley even ask me when can we go visit Grannys house? We love you lots Granny!
Grandma and Blake
Aunt Missy and Kieley
Grandpa and Blakee!

No comments: