September 15, 2011

Vacation=Sedona

My good looking husband and I right before I headed to the spa for the 2 hr message and relaxing day by the pool my husband arranged for me...while he was in meetings all day, I have the best husband. :)
Aaron and I went on a much needed ALONE vacation and it was AMAZING! We went up to Sedona, AZ and it was so beautiful! We had the best time and the best part was our cell phones didn't work at the Enchantment Resort, and it truely was enchanting might I add, because we were in between these breath taking red rock canyon walls. So when we drove into town to go to dinner we would call and check on the kids and then go back to the silence and peace. :) I told Aaron we need to do this every six months and he totally agreed so I can't wait until February for our next mini vacation together. I love you lots babe, thank you for the best time!
Our view as we walked out our room.. it was BEAUTIFUL!
While Aaron was in conference.. this was my view during breakfast!
One of the many pools at the resort.. it was an amazing resort!

1 comment:

Kason said...

Looks like you guys are going great. I am so jealous, I wish it were hot here all the time. I still want to know how you managed to go south from Wisconsin and we ended up going farther north! At least Seattle is warmer than Wisconsin! Hey, we need your address. We finally had a Christmas card picture thingy made and we wanted to send one to you! You can email me at:

abbey28if@gmail.com
or
duckybuggy@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Sara