April 22, 2009

Family Trip

Ryan with his sweet little girl, Syndi.
My older brother, Ryan, and his family came to visit, yay!  We had so much fun!  They stayed a week and it flew by soo fast!  Thank you for coming we enjoyed every minute with you guys!  Love you all lots! :)
The Girls: Alexis, Makelle and Kieley
The first two days we went to Illinois and stayed at an Indoor Waterpark, KeyLime Cove, it was a lot of fun!  The kids LoVeD it!  Side note: While we were in the Kiddie pool area my older brother asked me to look at this guy who was sitting in the lounge chairs behind us because people we freaking out saying they couldn't believe "he" was here.  So I walked around to get a better look at him I realized it was R. Kelly the R&B singer!  I was shocked.. I wanted to get a picture but I was too scared to ask.. still pretty cool I saw him up close and personal. :)
Jaden with his little sister :)
Mommy & her princess






Kieley's first time on the water slide.. she didn't know what to think about it. :)

The following day we went down to Chicago and stayed a couple nights in the city.  The kids LoVeD it! 

Ready to go walk the city.
The trip wouldn't be complete without the girls getting their first American Girls doll. :)
Uncle Ryan entertaining Kieley with "i got your nose" game..she thought it was so funny!

Kieley taking her afternoon nap.

Kieley loved following her cousin Alexis around.. we went to the top of the Hancock Tower and Kieley wouldn't let her out of her sight.



Princess Makelle got a princess crown at the Disney Store and she was so excited to wear her princess crown to bed.. what a pretty princess! 
We went to the Shedd Aquarium and Kieley was so happy to see her favorite "turtles".
After our fun weekend in the city we came back to go to a Brewers baseball game.  Thank you for the tickets Dad are seats were awesome!
Our view from our seats

On our way to the airport :(  We had so much fun with all you.. we miss you lots!

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

wow looks like you guys packed in a ton of fun!

Kason said...

Where are you where are you! I haven't seen you for a while and thought we ought to get out and get some sun. Give me a call! I need your number (has it changed?) And have you guys moved? Welp you all look like you are having a great time in Chicago, which is the best part of Milwaukee! Talk to you soon!

Kason said...

I was wondering if Key Lime Cove would be a good place go go. Looks fun. Also, was the Hancock building worth the money? Is it a lot like the Sears Tower?