July 26, 2009

Mountains

My little brother, Darin, loves to go on scenic drives.  So one weekend while Aaron was gone supervising our movers in WI Kieley, my Mom, and I joined him.  It was a BEAUTIFUL afternoon up Little Cottonwood canyon.  The mountains were amazing!  I didn't realize how much I missed seeing them for the past 4 years in the midwest. We had so much fun!  Thanks D love ya!

My mommy, little princess, and Darin.
I love this little girl!
Kieley tasting her first snowcone..delicious!
A Beautiful view!

3 comments:

Browns said...

So pretty. We just went for a drive the other day in the mountains...and loved it! Man I need to take advantage more! Kylie is so cute. Keep up the updates I need to see recent pics!

Brigitte M. said...

Wow! I forgot how wonderful the mountains are. I love the beach and all but the mountains are so so so beautiful! Miss ya sis, keep the posts coming!

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a fun day in the mtn.