July 15, 2009

Yummy!

I know to some this might be a funny post but it's more for me and proof to my Mom I wasn't the one introducing her to donuts!  Growing up my Mom was BIG on fruits and vegetables and still is however, she has a BIG sweet tooth as well.  Under the advice of my mother I have been trying to hold off introducing too many sweets to Kieley and donuts was one of them.  Well, long story short my Mom loved getting Kieley when she woke up in the morning while we were staying with her and letting me sleep in (so nice).  One particular morning I heard them giggling downstairs only to find them both eating their donuts!  Silly girls I caught you. :) 
FYI - Kieley had a bad summer for bumps on her forehead as you can tell.. so sad!
I LOVE donuts Mom!
Why is my Mom taking the bag of donuts away??

No comments: