November 15, 2009

Balloons

 Aaron and I kept hearing about the Hot Air Balloon Festival and how neat it was when they light the balloons to music from a lot of the local people so we were pretty excited to see the balloons.  Before I go on I have to explain my thoughts.. when I heard the balloons would light up to music I was thinking Vegas the fountains at the Belliago kinda deal.  So when we arrived and I heard music playing and saw the crowds keep gathering I thought it was going to be quit a show.  Every once it a while I heard the man come over the loud speaker and say,"light them up 1,2,3 light the balloons!", and the balloons would light up I thought thats pretty cool I can't wait to see the program to music.  Haha.. well that was the "program" the balloons where lighting up to music.  When it finally dawned on me what was going on I just started to laugh.  We still had a great time and Kieley enjoyed the balloons! :)

Daddy & Daughter

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

I bet your little princess loved it. I guess you've just got to lower your expectations ;)

Brigitte M. said...

Yayyyy haha party in Yuma!

Laurie said...

lol - still sounds fun tho!