November 21, 2009

Kieley Lauren = 23 months!

A collection of pictures that describes Kieley Lauren to a tee! :)
The little princess has been a dream ever since she arrived!  When we found out we were having a little girl I immediately started dreaming of what she would be like, what she would look like, etc.  And I have to admit other than the blue eyes I wanted she is exactly how I pictured her.. she is literally a dream come true!  Kieley keeps Aaron and I on our toes.  She is so energetic, smart, funny, talented, she is such a princess (literally).  Right now she is going through a Tinkerbell/Ariel phase. :)  I can't believe how well she communicates with us.  Everywhere we go people think she is older than she is because of how she talks, it's too funny!  I am so blessed to be her mother and love every minute of it! We love you princess Kieley!  

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

love that top left picture! What a girl.

Brigitte M. said...

Hahaha I love her sooo much! Soooo cute! I have the best niece!