March 28, 2010

Happy Easter!

We were so excited to go home the weekend before Easter for some family fun!  My Mom had a fun Easter egg hunt for all the grandkids and made a yummy Easter dinner.  It was so fun being home again, I loved it!
My older brother's cute kiddies!
Alexis, Makelle and Jaden getting ready to start the easter egg hunt!
These two are the cutest little cousins.. Kieley and Makelle are 2 yrs and 2 months apart and they love each other!  It is so fun to watch them play. :)
Jaden on the "search".
Baby Syndi watching the fun, eating some chocolate!
Even my older brother, Ryan, got in on the fun. (He is making his "funny" face)

At the end of the hunt the kids got to be blind folded and pick their prizes :)
My little princess enjoying some chocolate. :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE Kieley's Easter dress!

Brigitte M. said...

I love Kieley's easter photos! You should let Mom snip snip her bangs! I wish I could have been home for Easter! :(