March 21, 2010

Ouch!

Kieley enjoying a cookie the day before the "ouch".

We recently went on a weekend vacation and we were having a great time UNTIL the bed frame found Kieleys head!  When she fell I heard her head hit the frame and I knew it wasn't good but when I picked her up and saw blood pouring out I was a little freaked.  Kieley was crying, I started to cry cause I felt so bad for her but within 5 mins we got the bleeding under control and saw that the cut wasn't bad it was just deep.  Aaron ran to Walgreens and got the "supplies" we needed to take care of the cut and our little princess was good as new.  I must say Aaron's experience with sutures has paid off cause Kieley's forehead healed very nice! 
The Bed
Kieley letting her Mom take pictures of her "ouch". (Whenever Kieley gets hurt she calls it her "ouch".)
No more pictures please!
Giving her daddy a kiss to tell him thank you! :)

4 comments:

Browns said...

She is so cute! I love her in purple! I love that you guys go on weekend vacations...like every weekend! I wanna turn! :)

Stacy S said...

Poor Kieley! Can't wait until June to see our cute niece!

Laurie said...

Aha, the "ouch" I heard all about. Poor girl!

Brigitte M. said...

Awww poor baby! I love the "no more pictures please" pic haha I can just hear here. No Mommy No! haha see you soon!