April 24, 2010

Houston Aquarium

Our first day after arriving in Houston we decided to go downtown and check out the Aquarium.  I'm so glad we did because it was a lot of fun!
Kieley in her "new" umberella stroller, she loved it because its pink and orange!
Our little family
Group picture with Uncle Spencer, and Aunt Amy.
This picture is for my Mom.  Kieley and Grandma love monkeys! 
Kieley and Daddy looking at the fish.  
Silly girl!
Prego Mommy with her Princess and scary Tiger! :)
The Aquarium was awesome!  After you walked through and looked at all the cool fish there were rides for the kids outside.  Aaron and Kieley are in line waiting for the underground shark train.
When Kieley spotted the bubble machine.. she wanted down, asap!  Side story:  Uncle Spence won Mr. Tiger for Kieley by making a basketball shot, best $2 I ever spent! Thank you Uncle Spence.
Bubbles! Bubbles!

Kieley was so excited to ride the train!


The last ride was on the carousel.  Kieley insisted that she got to ride on the dolphin, so daddy got the gator. :)
My pretty Princess
I love this picture!  She was so excited to see me, it was cute!

2 comments:

Brigitte M. said...

HOLY Aquarium! That looks like so much fun! I bet Kieley wants to go back! She looks like she's in heaven, she's so cute and getting so big!!! :) I can't wait to here the new words she's picked up hehe

Laurie said...

Okay, seriously, what happened to baby Kieley? She's an old woman now! I just can't believe how much she's grown up in a year!