April 29, 2010

Family Fun in Dallas/Fort Worth

Family fun!
Kieley and her 2nd cousins enjoying their ice cream treat!

So when Aaron and I planned this trip I was a little worried about how I was going to entertain Kieley for a week in a place I knew nothing about but then my Mom kindly reminded me that my cousin that I LOVE just moved to Fort Worth area, yay! 
We had a blast!  I can't thank my cousins Jamie and Michelle enough for all the fun Kieley and I had while Aaron was at his conference.  We even let our husbands in on the fun one night and had a dinner and played games.  Thank you sooo much!  We love and miss you guys!
Kieley enjoying her ice cream treat! Yum, Yum!
Michelle, me, and Jaime + two adorable babies!
My cousins, Derek and Jaime

1 comment:

Brigitte M. said...

Ohhhh how I long to see that ice cream covered face and give her lots and lots of kisses! It will be great!