May 01, 2010

Last Day

After having fun in Dallas for the week we returned back to Houston to have some more fun with Uncle Spence and Aunt Amy for the weekend. We decided to go to their amazing water park in the community where they live, its awesome! I have to give a special thank you to Spencer and Amy for helping us have an amazing trip! You guys are the best, we miss and love you!
Sorry this picture isn't very good. I took it while we were walking but I just thought it was cool because it was a replica of the Washington Monument.
After the water park we then went downtown to a public park called Hermann Park. It was really neat. You could go paddle boat, fly kites, ride a train, walk through amazing gardens, etc. It was a lot of fun and very HOT!
Very LaRgE goldfish!
Daddy and Kieley looking at the fish
Daddy and Kieley. I love her face so sweet!
Family pic with prego and very hot mommy! (hot as in temperature hot :)

Kieley found entertainment writing in the dirt..silly girl :)

Kieley with her favorite Aunt Amy!

9 comments:

Candace said...

Wow! Look at all the fun you've been having! You look so cute pregnant, you're so tiny missy!


Congrats on the boy! So fun!

Brigitte M. said...

She's growing up sooo much and gets more and more beautiful! Ahhhh I can't wait! June 3rd Hurry UP!

Stacy S said...

Kristel, you look super cute! I can't wait to see if Carter and Kieley play together in June!

Browns said...

I love the temple pic! Oh and BTW - I'm just a little jealous of all your vactioning! Sheesh. :)

Am said...

Looks like fun! Kieley hair is getting so long you can finally put it in piggy tails super cute!! You look cute too!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a fun trip! I love all your posts. You look super cute pregnant by the way. And holy cow Kieley is looking sooooo much older.
Wish I had the time to post a comment on every pic, so cute and love the scrapbook pages, your amazing.

RaQuelle Willey said...

ps and for the record, nothing crazy happened to me today. Yesterday was so weird, thanks for helping me see the humor in it all, your a great friend.

Laurie said...

Finally a pic of my gorgeous friend showing how adorably pregnant she is! (the other pictures of you don't show very well) And the temp. may be hot, but you're a hot mama too! :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

what a fun trip, glad you loved it and so glad you checked out San Moon, amazing store