May 08, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend


For Mothers Day Aaron asked me what I wanted to do and I said, "I just want to spend quality time with my amazing husband and my little princess."  So he put some thought into some family time.  He surprised me with a weekend trip to Disneyland, shopping, and the beach.  He also surprised me with the idea that we should go spend time with my grandparents that live in So. California which was so special because I love my grandparents.  Then he took me to my favorite restaurant for dinner, Flemings Steakhouse.  I love Aaron and Kieley so much.  I feel so blessed he is my husband and she is my daughter and to be a family!  Thank you for making Mothers Day a fun weekend event! Love you both lots!
Mommy & her princess in front of the Castle

We took Kieley to meet the Disney Princesses for the first time, she was so excited!  It worked out perfect because I learned that the princesses rotate every 30 minutes and right before we entered it had just rotated to Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.  All whom Kieley is very familiar with and she was so excited to meet all of them!  She ran to each of them and gave them the biggest hug!  They were surprised because usually the "little" girls are so shy and they have to ask for a one but not with Kieley she was thrilled to hug all of her favorite princesses!  I loved this moment,  it was perfect!
We asked Kieley who her favorite princesses was and she told us, "I LOVE Cinderella, I LOVE her". :) So cute!

My baby looks so grown up.. it's so fun to watching her grow and learn. :)

I love this picture.. she was petting her horse telling him, " good boy, good boy".


Waiting for the parade to start.
I love the Disney parades but I was a little shocked this time when Kieley got picked out of the crowd twice to join in on the celebration.  I didn't mind the one where she danced in front of me but when she got in the conga line and went around the float I freaked out but she was fine and she loved every minute!
She was in awe of Minnie and Mickey being so close...




Could she be more excited? I love it when that little tongue comes out because I know she is thrilled beyond belief. :) 


What a fun trip to Disneyland I can't wait for the next one! :)

5 comments:

Brigitte M. said...

Oh my gosh!!! Our little princess is growing up! It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for your due date to roll around, now your having #2! Ahh I can't wait to meet our new little guy! Kieley is so cute and you're looking fab, you have a little basketball under your dress hehe so cute I love it! I can't wait to see you next weekend!

Candace said...

What a fun Mother's Day! Time flies with the little ones, somedays I just want Kade to stay little! But I know he needs to grow up, but it goes by so fast!

You look so cute as usual, I love your little tummy!

Am said...

Looks like a lot of fun, what a great way to spend Mother's Day!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Wow, what a great Mother's day. So lucky you get to go there so much, magical

Laurie said...

Love that first carousel picture of Kieley! How cool that she was picked out twice, but being out of sight on that conga line would definitely be nerve wracking!