May 09, 2010

A Special, Busy Day!


My precious little princess Kieley.  She is the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day!  This little princess brings so much joy to my life on a daily bases that I can't even describe the feeling I get when I look at those beautiful big brown eyes.  I have been blessed with such a little angel.  I'm so grateful and humbled to be her Mom.  Kieley has always been so advanced and smart since she was born.  It has been so fun to watch her grow and learn everyday.  Even on those challenging days when I want to pull my hair out cause she has out smarted me and taught me a few lessons I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter. She tells me daily how much she loves me, how beautiful I am and how much she likes my clothes.  She even helps me pick out what I should wear and TELLS me what she is going to wear..it must be the shopping gene I gave her, hehe. :)  The funniest comment is she tells me my big belly is "so cute". :)  I can't wait to see what a wonderful big sister she is going to be to her little brother.  I love you so much my little princess!

Here are a few pictures of my Mom I snapped on my last few trips home.   Excuse my "hot" no make up look. ;)
 My Mom.. She is not only gorgeous on the outside but she is equally or more on the inside.  She has been my best friend since I was born.  She has taught me so much over the last 30 years, I don't know where to start thanking her for the amazing example she is to me.  I truly believe I am the luckiest girl to have her as my Mom.  She has always been there to pick me up, encourage me, or just listen to me when I need it the most.  What's so amazing is over the past 5 years I have lived out of state and she just has a feeling when I need her and she calls right as the tears start to flow out of my eyes.  She has taught me how to be a better Mother to my precious little princess and I'm so grateful for the amazing grandma she is to my little girl!  I love you lots Mom!  Happy Mothers Day!

My gorgeous little sister, Brigitte, turned 20 on Mother's Day this year!  I cannot believe twenty years have gone by since my dad called from the hospital saying my little sister was born.  I still remember the time 5:04 pm.  Bri, I wish so bad that I could be there to celebrate these special milestones with you.  I'm so proud of you!  You are growing into a fun, beautiful, intelligent young lady.  You are such a sweetheart and I'm so lucky you are my sister.. you will always be my best friend and I love you lots!  Happy 20th Birthday!

On Mother's Day we went over to my grandparents house for lunch and got to spend time with my grandparents.  I love them so much!  Growing up my grandparents lived in California and would make trips up to see us and my grandpa would always bring a "special" treat for us kids in his bag.  My grandpa is such a neat guy, besides loving his european accent he has the best stories about traveling from Europe, to South America, and then to America.  I'm so grateful and blessed to have such a rich cultural family background. I love you Grandpa and Grandma!  Ps.. Isn't my grandparents wedding picture BEAUTIFUL!?!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a nice way to spend Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!