June 21, 2010

Our Princess

Miss Kieley Lauren
Our "little" princess is 2 1/2! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by since the day she was born. She loves to live life and is always on the go. I'm amazed at how quick she learns new things and how much she learns. :) I am so blessed to call her my daughter!
Things Kieley loves:
*Loves Disneyland
*Loves Singing and Dancing (the other day in Wendy's Kieley got a microphone in her kids meal and went on to serenade everyone in Wendy's and even got "big" applause from everyone around us after she was done singing "twinkle, twinkle". :)
*Loves all cartoons on NicJr or Disney
* Loves to help me with anything
*Loves to shop for clothes (wonder where she got that?)
*Loves jewelry
*Loves to copy her Aunt, Uncle, Dad, and Mom
*Loves to be snuggled at night
*Loves to be tickled and loves to tickle
*She knows all her shapes, colors, alphabet and sounds, counts to 25
*Loves to talk on the phone to her family
*Loves to play with friends
*Loves to read books
* Loves to sing Justin Bieber songs
*Loves to take care of her Mommy & Daddy
*Loves to wear dresses and get her hair done (before we got out she says, "Mom do my hair and put in my bows", definitely a princess!
I'm sure I forgot to list things but I want to keep track of what she is "loving" at this stage in her life. I can't wait to see what the next 2 1/2 years will bring. :)

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Love your little princess an her cute personality! Can't wait to see your kids in person again!

Laurie said...

She's so OLD. When did that happen? And of course she loves to shop! ;)