June 09, 2010

The Wedding

A glimpse into my future.. Isn't this the most precious picture, my little princess looks beautiful!  She spent time with her Uncle Darin and went to lunch while we were in the temple and look at the picture he took with his phone, I love it! 
 
Aaron's only sister, Melissa, got married in June.  It was a beautiful wedding and she was a beautiful bride.  Kieley loved every minute of the wedding day.  She was Aunt Missy's mini me the entire day, it was super cute!  It has been so fun to watch Missy (her nickname) grow up into an amazing young lady, meet her husband and now start a life together.  They are such a cute couple and we wish them all the best!  We love you guys!

Don't think I'm completely vain but I never get family pictures, it's always either Aaron with Kieley or me with Kieley we are never together so I took advantage of all the extra family and ask them to take some pictures.  I can't decide which one to print because I think my husband looks HOT, my daughter is BEAUTIFUL and I'm this huge prego. :( 

It was so cute.. Kieley would hold her dress like this when she walked because she told me, "I'm a princess Mom", and I agreed. :)
Kieley looking at the wedding line...so precious!  My little girl looks so grown up :(
The wedding line right before the guests arrived and things got crazy! :)

3 comments:

Browns said...

I think you should print all the family pictures you all look so good!

RaQuelle Willey said...

oh that first picture is really precious. I love all these pictures. what gorgeous people and dresses! You still look beautiful prego!

Laurie said...

Ah, my beautiful friend, I see what you mean about only looking prego if you can see the belly - you look fabulous! Kieley is so adorable! Love that first picture!