May 16, 2008

Mother's Day!

                             My special surprise
Kieley fell asleep eating her toy on our way to Jared and Wendy's house for dinner.
        My two gifts: My little princess and my necklace

What a great day!  I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband and daughter.  I love being a Mom!  It has definitely been the best gift ever.  Every morning I wake up to the most BEAUTIFUL little girl and I am amazed with how perfect she is!  When I get her out of bed in the morning and she is smiling ear to ear my heart melts.  I'm so in LOVE with this little girl.  It's hard to accomplish anything through out the day.  I just want to play with her all day everyday!   I love you Aaron and Kieley.. thank you for making my day so special!  

1 comment:

Brigitte M. said...

K will someone PLEASE explain to me how Aaron and Kristel "the poor dental student couple" can afford a REAL diamond necklace for mothers day?! whaaaa! :)