May 16, 2008

Road Trip

This was at the end of our trip.. Kieley was tired!!!
Our new GPS (Helen) took us on some very interesting routes.  We even got to take a ferry ride across one of the many lakes in Wisconsin. FUN, FUN! ;)
                         Almost ready to sit-up!
Kieley loves to play with her feet.  It amazes me how flexible she is!
I turned around for one second and she had pulled the blanket from behind her head over her face..silly girl!
I would leave to go visit my branches and when I returned to the hotel I would find Kieley snuggled up against her dad chillin.  She is definitely a Daddy's girl!!
Kieley slept most the time we were on the road.
Kieley loved going out to restaurants.  She observed EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY!
                    Ready to go!  Such a happy girl!

We took our first road trip across Wisconsin for my work last week.  Kieley did awesome!  She is such an amazing little girl.  I was so worried that she would be unhappy and give us a hard time but I should have known better she is such an easy going little girl.  I just can't get over her sense of adventure. :)

2 comments:

Kamee said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love ALL of them.... My favorite is the 2month one, and the one where is she is trying to sit up!!! You need to post lots more!!!

Brigitte M. said...

oh i can't wait for my road trip on the blessed Wisconsin roads!