May 19, 2008

Snowgirl!

                          Licking her snow suit!

                             Half smile/Half laugh!

In honor of one of Milwaukee's snowiest (if that's a word) winters on record I decided I would dress Kieley in her adorable snow suite my Mom bought for her when she was born.  
I remember driving home from the hospital with our new baby girl in one of our many snow storms this past winter thinking, "I hope this is one of our last blizzards", wishful thinking.  
Since Kieley was so little when she was born she never grew into it in time to use this winter but I thought it was too cute not to get pictures of her wearing it. :)  Thank you Mom!

4 comments:

jschwitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jschwitz said...

oops. . .

She has gotten so big since I saw her in March. Can you make her stop growing please? I was glad to see Darin on the site--haven't seen that cute boys face in ages. Tell him I send kisses his way. WWDD?

Browns said...

She looks so cozy and warm. Love it.

Brigitte M. said...

she still doesn't even fit in this! haha how cute i remember when mom brought this to the hospital! so cute! i love "MY" baby Ki Ki! :)