October 31, 2009

The Best Birthday!

I had the best 30th birthday!  I don't know where to start but I have to thank my husband and mom for making is soo special!  I started the birthday celebration in San Diego, one of my favorite places.  We stayed on Coronado Island at it was amazing!  I woke up to getting a couples massage on the beach, then sailing in the bay, and to my surprise Aaron took me shopping to a fabulous mall walked me into the Coach store and said pick what ever one you like.... I was shocked!  The story behind the Coach purse was in Dental School some friends and I always joked when our husband finished school to reward ourselves for the long journey we would get a new purse.  I never thought I actually would let alone have Aaron insisting on getting "whatever" I wanted. :)  The day ended with a fabulous dinner at Flemings Steak House, yummy!  Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes and love!

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a big and important day! Glad you celebrated.

Brigitte M. said...

Happy birthday sis! I guess since you're 30 I will be 20 haha yikes! Love you! PS i'm really loving that purse! hehe

Laurie said...

Finally I get to see the purse! :)
I loved all the stories about this amazing birthday!