October 10, 2009

San Diego Wild Animal Park

Our seasons pass to the Zoo includes the Wild Animal Park. We decided to check it at this weekend and it was awesome! We had so much fun! I can't decide who liked it more Kieley or Aaron and I. :) I'm loving this age with Kieley everything is so exciting and fun to explore.. we love this little princess!
Daddy & Daughter with the giant Elephant.
The Wild Animal Park was HUGE. They have this safari tour that was amazing! I honestly didn't feel like I was in California.


This was a view from our tour on the bus.. the safari area was HuGe!
Kieley was in awe after the safari ended.. I had to get a picture of her face it was too cute!

1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Wow that looks like a great park, I want to make a trip to San Diego now. Again super cute scrapbook page, its like overnight your now a digital scrapbooking pro.