October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I LoVe the Fall season! Not that I really get one living in Arizona but I have been soo excited to take Kieley to a Pumpkin Patch this year. So on our weekend trip to San Diego we looked up local pumpkin patches and took her to one. It was so much fun! Kieley loved all the pumpkins and thought the rides were great! Next year I want to find one with a corn maze. :)
When we first arrived Kieley was so excited looking at all the pumpkins! It was so cute she kept saying, "MOM, DAD look PUMPKINS". :)
She REALLY wanted to ride in these cars and REALLY wanted Aaron to ride with her.. so of course he will do anything for his little princess. Look at his legs..hehe!
My little driver waving to me :)
My favorite two people!
Then it was my turn to go on the train with her.. she kept waving to everyone it was so funny!

She tried so hard to carry her pumpkin. What a fun afternoon at the pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

WOW, I am so impressed with your scrapbook pages, so darn cute!
That is one amazing pumpkin patch, looks more like an amazing carnival

Browns said...

Ok the first picture of Kieley by the pumpkins SO CUTE! You can tell she's super excited!