July 29, 2011

A Day of Fun!

Kieley of course picked the pretty horse with pink roses (Kieley's favorite color is pink).. Grandma had a feeling she was going to go straight to that horse and she did. :)

I had to take my car to get it's battery replaced and the nearest Lexus dealership was in SLC so I decided to make a day out of it with Grandma and take the kids for some fun! We started at the SouthTowne mall food court and had a great lunch, followed by the merry go round. :)
I love my little princess smile in this picture... you can tell she loved it!
The next stop was the aquarium, Kieley LoVeD it! She has so many questions I couldn't keep up.. she stumped grandma and I a couple times.. why is my 3 yr old so smart!?!
My beautiful little munchkins with Grandma!
I love that I caught Kieleys reflection in this picture... precious!
She was so excited to pet the sting ray...
Hiding from Mom...silly girl!
This picture cracks me up...Blake is almost her size. :) I love these two little people so much, I'm so lucky to be their mom. Thank you for a fun day Kieley, Blake and Grandma! :)

No comments: