July 11, 2011

Summer Fun

One of our fun summer activities has been going to the Roy Aquatic Center. Kieley and Blake absolutely LOVE the water this year, it has been so much fun!
After we went to the pool we stopped by the grocery store and Kieley asked to push the cart, which I thought was cute but Blake looked a little concerned though..hehe :)
Side story: In one of the aisles I ran into the cutest little grandma that stopped me to tell me how cute my kids were and I just couldn't help but talk to her for minute cause I could tell she was just so happy and positive. A few minutes later I learned she has just went in for her second appt after her recent chemo treatments and she is cancer free after being told she only had a couple months to live and here she was almost a year later, healthy, happy and loving life! She said something to me that I will never forget.."Don't ever listen to the negative that life throws at you, you decide your path and you follow it and enjoy the ride".. I love that.. and I love that I ran into a special spirit in the grocery store that day. :)

No comments: