July 24, 2011

Happy 24th Weekend

Kieley and Ellie at the baseball game... they are such cute friends, I love it!

We had a fun extended weekend! We start the weekend at the pool, forgot my camera, followed by a fun Raptors baseball game with my cousin, Jared and wife Timberly and their darling kids. And finished the weekend at my brother Ryans house enjoying a BBQ and fireworks! Wow, I'm exhausted just writing about it. :) The only thing missing was Aaron. :( We love you and miss you babe!
Jared and I taking pictures of each other.. :)
My older brothers backyard is a golf course so of course golf cart rides are the best treat for the kids. :) My dad was their taxi driver.. and he enjoyed every minute!
Blake was very excited for his first golf cart ride. :)
And their off, enjoy your ride!
A BBQ isn't complete without smores, yummy!!

No comments: