December 20, 2011

Dolphin Tour

Next on the agenda was the dolphin tour and this cute little boy was excited and ready to go! :)

It was super cute they had a activity time with the kids on the boat that taught them about the sea animals.. Kieley got to hold Mr. Turtle she was excited! At the end they got to choose a tattoo and Blake had his peeled off by the end of the 2 hr tour, silly boy! ;)

Dolphins!
The captain of the boat was so nice, he let Kieley drive the boat for a minute, she was so excited!
Funny story, a TON of seagulls came cause they wanted some bread which apparently is a regular thing with this tour boat.. so of course my first thought was 'someone' hopefully NOT me might get a surprise from these birds and the ONE person that received that surprise was my poor mother-in-law! Luckily we had wipes and sanitizer handy, sorry grandma! :(
A few family picture attempts, why is it we can never get everyone looking at the camera? It's ok because I love these faces, lots! :)

After our fun Dolphin tour we went out for dinner at some yummy, Greek restaurant. I tried fried goat cheese for the first time, not bad kinda salty. Blake had cantaloupe and he LOVED it! I love his handsome little face!
Kieley loved her Greek 'spaghetti'. I love that I caught a picture of her sneaky face.. I'm not sure what she was doing but this face usually means, "oh no you caught me"..hehe! I love her!

No comments: