December 21, 2011

Princess Kieley is 4!!




I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around Kieley turning 4! It really feels like yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for her to arrive and now she is my 'little' best friend, who I couldn't imagine my life without cause she makes me smile everytime I look at her, sleeping or awake. :)

Kieley you have surpassed every dream or hope your daddy and I ever had for you.. you are more special, beautiful, kind, talented than we could have ever imagined! You are an amazing older sister, Blake adores you and wants to be just like you. I love that you look out for him and always let me know if he is getting into trouble or he needs a diaper change. I hope you two continue to grow up to be best of friends! You amaze me everyday with the things you say, question, and do. You are such an amazing artist, you draw pictures that are extraordinary and you have been since you were two! You are always wanting to learn something new, you love fashion, books, swimming, singing, dancing, playing in the snow, playing with friends and your brother, traveling, your dogs. You are a very loving little girl you love to give Daddy, Blake and I hugs and kisses. You are always concerned if I don't seem happy and try to cheer me up, which works everytime. ;)
Daddy and I love you VERY VERY much! You will always be our beautiful little princess! We are so excited to continue watching you grow and learn and we can't wait to see what the next 4 years bring.. Love you lots! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

hope she had a great birthday! I just spent forever looking through your blog. Makes me miss you tons!
your kids are so cute!