December 10, 2011

A Princess Party

Her birthday invitations.. a big thank you to my friend Laurie, she is amazing!

We celebrated Kieley's 4th birthday a little early this year since we will be in Florida for her actual birthday. We started planning her party in OCTOBER. It was so fun to talk about ideas and look at pictures on the Internet and she would tell me exactly how she wanted her party, yes I know what you are thinking and she really is ONLY 4! I love that she is a girl that knows what she wants even at a young age. So the theme she wanted was an Ariel party, Ariel is her favorite princess! We have video of her singing Ariel songs at 21 months, so cute! When Aaron and I were talking about her party Aaron thought it would be fun to have Ariel actually come to the party so I looked into it and it was a bit pricey but Aaron insisted anything for his little princess, and I'm so glad he did because the look on Kieley's face when she arrived was priceless. I don't know how we are going to top her 4th birthday party but it was so much fun and a total success with the birthday girl! We love you lots Ki!

Ariel arrived! YAY!
Ariel was ADORABLE with the girls, she started with a singing guessing game, then read a story with them... the girls LOVED it!
I had to take a picture of the place settings and the cake... I would like to take credit but honestly Kieley told me exactly what she wanted. :) Love that little girl!
We had her cake made and it was amazing! This picture doesn't do it justice...Ariels tail sparkled it was awesome!
Then it was craft time and they all made princess crowns, so cute!
Group picture time :)
Then it was time for Ariel to leave, Kieley gave her a big hug! Ariel gave her a seashell so she could always remember her and listen to ocean.. Kieley was so excited!

Time for presents... Having 6 little girls waiting to help open present was hilarious!






She was definitely spoiled! Thank you to all our friends and family :)
Cake Time! Notice I put a candle right under Ariels hand.. needless to say Ariels hand melted during the process, oops! ;)

Blake had such a fun time at the party he was literally wrestling my brother, Ryan, and fell asleep mid body slam..hehe! I seriously couldn't believe it, this picture still makes me laugh. We have two sweet kids and life couldn't be better. Happy Birthday Princess!

No comments: