May 28, 2009

Bye, Bye Wisconsin



My beautiful little girl right at sunset.
I loved walking with Kieley around our apartment complex the last 1 year and a half.  I started out taking her in a stroller and when we left she was walking by herself.  In the beginning of this journey I didn't know if I liked or if I would enjoy it but I have to admit I LOVED every minute.  Even though I always said I couldn't wait to leave the midwest. :)  I arrived in Wisconsin with my awesome husband and we left with our beautiful princess!  And lots of priceless memories.  Thank you to my wonderful friend RaQuelle who took these pictures because I didn't think about taking pictures of all my favorite places for the memories. 
The Hospital Kieley was born at on Dec 21, 2007
 One of my favorite places.. Mayfair Mall.. I felt at home here immediately! :)
I loved Brewers Baseball games.. lots of fun memories her with my family & friends!
Downtown Milwaukee..lots of work meetings here!

And finally the Dental School :)

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Okay maybe I should have skipped this post. I am terribly homesick now! Take me back to Wisconsin!
ps your welcome for the memory pictures! so glad I did that before we moved too.

Laurie said...

Ahh, so many good times at Mayfair... and Brookfield... and any other mall. :) The Brewers too, we'd have to go up to Seattle to see a major league game again, so I'm glad we had the chance to take the boys in Milwaukee.