May 03, 2009

Clinic BBQ

Aaron and I went to a BBQ at  his clinic coordinator house for one last get together with his dental clinic.  It was sad to see everyone reminisce about all the fun memories they have had together over the last 4 yrs.  We have made such awesome friends over the last 4 years but I know our friendship won't stop here. :)  I can't help but to be excited about the new adventure that awaits us. :)
Our good friends Travis & RaQuelle Willey :) Love them!
My good friend, Laurie Hunsaker, I couldn't imagine the last 4 yrs without her..Lots of love for you Laurie! :)

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

What?!! Okay I may have to take back all those nice comments I just left you. Sounds to me like Laurie is your favorite. I am so affended. he he. It's actually just way past my bed time.
ps I'd love to have a copy of those clinc BBQ pic. I didn't take any. That will help make-up for your lack of words on life without me.

RaQuelle Willey said...

ps for those who don't know me well but may read above comment, its only in fun. I know were not in High School any more.
peace out, lots of love :-)

Laurie said...

Geez, melodramatic RaQuelle, now how do I respond!? :D

Kristel, it's so true, the last 4 years just wouldn't have been the same without you! I miss you!