May 15, 2009

Family Fun

Princess Kieley and I by Lake Michigan.. Kieley's face cracks me up, silly girl!
While Aaron's family was in town for graduation we went to the "Domes", finally!  I been wanting to go here for years but never made it so this was a great excuse. :)
Daddy & Daughter walking through the desert dome.
The Tropical Dome.
Grandpa, Missy, Kieley and Granny in the flower dome.
Aunt Stacy and baby Carter
Kieley was SuPeR excited that day! ;)
Then we decided to take a tour of a local Brewery.  That's what Wisconsin is known for their amazing beer!  And I do enjoy their Root-beer. :)

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Oh the fun things about Milwaukee. Glad you made is to the DOMES, FINALLY! I'm surprised i never dragged you there prior

Laurie said...

Haha, funny, that was one of the last things we did, finally, in Milwaukee too.