May 17, 2009

Hooding Ceremony

Our little family
The graduation festivities started with Aaron's doctoral hooding ceremony which was held at the Church of the Gesu.  It was so beautiful inside and the ceremony was really neat.  I'm soo proud of Aaron and all his hard work these past 4 years.  I wasn't surprised he didn't tell me but he graduated in the top of his class!  Way to go babe.. I knew I married you for more than your good looks. ;)  All kidding aside I'm so proud of you and I love you lots!


It was so neat Aaron's Dad got to hood him.  What a proud moment for his Dad. :)


Dr. Father and Dr. Son 



1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

That seriously was an awesome night! I just loved it and were so proud of all them!
ps that sounds just like Aaron not to tell you how brilliant he really is :-)