June 17, 2008

Adventures with Aunt Bri Part I

                     Ready to go shopping, yayy!

Kieley eating her little toes while she was waiting for us, she is too cute!

  Kieley LOVES books so I gave her one for the drive down to the outlets. :)

                      My two favorite people!

   Bri signing the Cheese Castle guest book. (My other favorite person :)

                            Beer Cheese??!!!

                 The most beautiful little cheesehead!! :)

                      What a kodak moment :)

                       YAYY.. for more cheese!!


We had our first adventures with Aunt Bri this past weekend.  Since my sister and I love to shop we decided to go to one of our great outlet malls in Wisconsin.  We had lots of fun and found some great deals!   
On our way home we stopped by the "famous" Mars Cheese Castle.  It was interesting to see all the different kinds of cheese. :)
  

4 comments:

Kamee said...

Awe! You guys are so cute! I am jealous. I wish I was there with you guys. :( No fair!!! Bri you look so beautiful!

RaQuelle Willey said...

hey cheese heads! lookin good.
p.s. bri you look super cute in that black hat.

Laurie said...

Cute in the black hat? Seriously, it's all about the cheese head! :)

Browns said...

Looks like fun! You are all so so cute!