June 30, 2008

Mini Me In Training

                              Tom and Kieley

                 Karen, Colleen, Kieley and me!

I finally took Kieley into my office to meet my friends at work.  I feel so bad because they have been wanting to meet her since before she was born, we anxiously chatted what Kieley would be like all throughout my pregnancy, and she is now 6 months old!  Colleen knew how nervous I was about my Mom not living close by so as I was approaching my due date she gave me her home phone number and her cell number just in case Aaron or I needed her at anytime.  She is so sweet!  I'm so lucky to have such great friends at work! Who knows, maybe one day Kieley will follow in her Mommy's footsteps and be a Regional Manager at Wells Fargo?! ;)

1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

I bet they loved seeing Kieley. She is so adorable!