July 03, 2008

Six Flags, More Fun!

                                  Six Flags!
Aaron has this week off from Dental School because of the 4th of July holiday so we decided do some "fun" activities in Wisconsin that we have been wanting to do since this will be our last summer in the Midwest, yay!  So Aaron, Bri, Kieley and myself went to Six Flags!  We had soo much fun!  I even got on a couple roller coasters.  I haven't been on a roller coaster in almost 9 years!!  (before my car accident)    
I was so impressed with Kieley, she was awesome the entire day!  I've decided she is my social butterfly.  While Aaron and Bri waited in line to get on the rides Kieley and I would walk around and look at the gift shops and watch everyone and she LOVED it.  It was funny every time Kieley would see the roller coaster go by she would get so excited and start kicking her legs with a big smile on her face, it was so cute.  I just love this little girl! :) 

           All the excitement made Kieley tired. :)

    I can't believe I forgot my bluetooth was still in my ear!

                               Beautiful Bri!

                              Happy Princess!

                     Daddy and Daddy's girl!

  Kieley decided she didn't want to pose for this picture. :)


                            My two favorite girls!

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a blast! Seems like such a fun time!

Browns said...

How fun!

Laurie said...

I'm finally catching up. So much fun!