July 21, 2008

Super Saturday!

                        Bri in front of Harpo Studios

Bri, Kieley and I went to Chicago over the weekend and had a great time!  The day started out a little rainy and I was worried about walking around the city with Kieley but then it cleared up and became a beautiful day.  We had so much fun and so did Kieley.  She LOVES, LOVES to people watch, it is so funny.  Every time we would walk out of a store onto the busy sidewalk of people she would get so excited and start talking and kicking her legs.  She's too funny! :)  

If you ever watch Oprah these are the condo's in her "neighbor" episode. :)
We were hoping Oprah would come out and say "hello" to us :)  Wishful thinking..hehe!

                                Wrigley Field!
                      Bri modeling the Cubs logo

           Bri, Me, and Kieley in front of Wrigley Field

Bri took this picture.. she thought it was a "cool" looking parking garage.

                   Trump Tower.. almost completed

           The "Magnificent Mile" treated Bri very good :)

Beautiful Bri, Me (without make-up) and baby Kieley (one of her many naps that day) 

I love this picture of Bri.. I think my little sister is so pretty!

                       Bri's future wedding dress :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

SO fun!
I love Bri modeling the cubs logo!
Hmm, and HOW good was the Magnificent Mile to Bri...

RaQuelle Willey said...

what a fun Chicago trip! I have been there many times it seems and i've never gone to Oprah's studio or realized where Trump tower was!
I need to go with you ladies next time! What fun!

melissa said...

oh,,my old home. That's where I lived when Roman was born. Missing the windy city! Looks like you had a great time. Much love..melissa

Anonymous said...

wow best day of my life :) cause i am THEE BIGGEST OPRAH FREAK! hahaha I heart all things oprah! pssshhhh and my huge bag from shopping is bigger than me!!!!! hahahaha gotta love mama's AMEX!