July 13, 2008

Bachelorette Finale

                The "Boyz" watching the Bachelorette.

Proof that they are watching it.  (Their feet and DeAnna on the screen)
                   Kieley having fun with Daddy. :)

The Bachelorette season finale was this past week.  Bri and I were excited to watch it, but I got even more excited when Jared and Aaron decided to watch it with us.  It was so funny to watch them get involved in the show.  I knew they would deny watching it with us so I made sure to take pictures to get proof.  The funniest moment of the whole night was when DeAnna picked Jesse and Aaron yelled out, "Oh yeah, in your face Jason!", it makes me laugh just thinking about it. :)  I'm glad Aaron gave up his ESPN Sports Center for a couple hours.

2 comments:

Stacy S said...

I'm pretty sure I would have to take tons of sneaky pictures of Jay watching anything BUT sports! Those Salmon boys sure love their sports.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Love it! Their invited to our next bachelorette party!