July 04, 2008

4th of July BBQ!

I took this right before we were leaving to the BBQ.  It looks like she saying, "I'm ready to go Mom". :)

Daddy,  Kieley & Jared Nelson.  (I had to changed Kieley's clothes because the mosquitos were starting to come out.)

             Auntie Bri & her favorite little princess. :)

                          Mommy & Daughter

       RaQuelle with baby Kieley & her daughter Sienna

                          RaQuelle & Erica

                        Bri, Tiffany & Kieley

            Sienna, Dylan & Londyn having some fun! :)

We had a great 4th of July!  Our friends Travis and RaQuelle Willey hosted another fun BBQ and their house.  There was a lot of good food and fun conversations.  Thank you Willey's! :)

1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Your Welcome! Love our get togethers! I'm feeling sad to think that Bri won't be apart of them soon.
p.s. Adore the picture of Kieley saying lets go. Looks to me that she is a cheerleader doing a sit down toe-touch. She's taking after her aunt Bri! You ladies are so beautiful in these pictures! Can't wait to get my beauty tips 101 class from you all!