July 22, 2008

Baby Shower

RaQuelle and I threw a baby shower for our good friend Laurie Hunsaker.  She is expecting her third boy, YAY!  We had a great time.  We are all so excited to meet this little guy. :)  Congratulations Laurie!!

          Jenni, RaQuelle, Kristel (me) and baby Kieley

                           Mommy & daughter :)

                           My two favorite girls!
                              RaQuelle and Bri
                        Tahlia & handsome Charles
                        Kieley and I with Laurie
                                    Twins!
                           RaQuelle & Jenni 
                   Lindsay and Samatha (her daughter)
                          Jessica & Nikki
                             Lauren & Elizabeth
So I have been wanting to bring out the Martha Stewart in me for some time now and I finally did!  Bri, RaQuelle and myself spent an afternoon making homemade suckers to give to our guests at the shower.. impressive huh! :)  

                         Our yummy dessert!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are such betty crockers! hahaha our suckers rocked! mom is dying cause Kieley looks so freakin cute! :) ahhhh how i miss my little squirt!

Browns said...

Fun pics! Awesome job on the suckers! You can help me make some for Jack's birthday when you come to Utah next month. :0)

RaQuelle Willey said...

I'm still so proud of yourselves with those suckers, we rock!
That really was a fun night!