July 13, 2008

Sweet Little Princess

Kieley got her first cold two weeks ago and I thought she was all better until I noticed Thursday night she tugged on her right ear a couple times.  She was all smiles and played with Aunt Bri the rest of the night so I didn't think much of it until Friday morning she did it again.  So I called the Dr. office and made an appointment so I could have peace of mind going into the weekend that she was okay.  Aaron was able to come home early so he could go to the appointment with us and sure enough Dr. Smith said she had a double ear infection. :(  The Dr. was surprised to hear she wasn't that fussy but I felt terrible that I didn't get her into the Dr. earlier.  Anyway, she's on antibiotics and is doing great!
  
My happy little girl! (These pictures were taken Thursday night)
Kieley playing with Aunt Bri in front of the mirror before bath time. :)

                                Silly girl!

                          Sleeping princess!

3 comments:

Stacy S said...

Poor Kieley! What a trooper for having a bad ear infection.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Absolutely love the picutre of Kieley and Bri striking a pose. Love the ATTITUDE!
Hope she feels better soon.

Laurie said...

I'm glad she wasn't fussy! At least you know the poor girl hasn't been miserable! I hate that part of sick kids, you just feel so badly for them!