June 10, 2008

Hoooray for Aunt Bri!

                  Kieley LOVES her Auntie Bri!
           Auntie Bri really really loves her Kieley! :)

My little sister Brigitte FINALLY arrived! After a long, long layover/delay in Denver and scary turbulent flight, she arrived at 1:30 A.M. Sunday night! (she was originally scheduled to arrive at 10:00 P.M.)  I'm so glad she is here for a MONTH, YAY!!  Even though we are 10 years apart you would never know it because she and I are always talking, playing, and shopping together every chance we get. :)  I'm so glad I begged my Mom for a little sister.  She is truly my best friend and I can't wait for our adventures to come this month. :)  


4 comments:

Brigitte M. said...

WOW! I really love little baby Kieley! Not to mention WOW i really love wisconsin! :) hehe this next month is going to be a real blasty blast!!!!!

Browns said...

How fun for you guys, Bri you look cute.....as ALWAYS. :) And Kieley you are so stinkin adorable!

Laurie said...

Yea, so exciting Bri's visiting!

RaQuelle Willey said...

such precious pictures! Thanks again for a fun day! You guys are the best