June 04, 2008

Trip to Utah!

We just got back from our trip to Utah.  We had so much fun! I wish we could have stayed longer than the four days we were there.  We miss being around our family and friends! The main reason we went out there was my little sister, Brigitte, (the baby of the family) graduated from High School. YAY!  Congratulations Bri :)  We love you!  Thank you to both Grandparents for spoiling us with good food and lots of love!!

Aunt Missy, Aaron and baby Kieley. 

Kieley loved all the attention she got as we traveled to Utah.  The ladies behind the ticket counter gave Kieley her first pair of wings.  It was so cute!

Uncle Aaron is the favorite!  Every time I would see Aaron our nieces (Alexis, Makelle) and nephew (Jaden) were playing with him.  So cute!  What happened to Aunt Koko?? :)

My handsome husband Aaron and beautiful daughter Kieley in front of my old High School. 

         Kieley and I were waiting for graduation to start.

               My beautiful sister Bri, baby Kieley, and me!

            Aunt Melissa, Uncle Ryan, and cousin Makelle

The newly engaged couple.  Congratulations Michael and Whitney!!

Whitney's ring.. all 1.7 carats in the center!!!!  Bling Bling :)

I love moments like this... in the morning when Kieley wakes up I put her in the bed with Aaron and she always snuggles up to him.  It melts my heart!  Aaron's sunburn from golfing isn't cute though..ouch! :)

     Bri recovering after getting home at 6 in the morning after graduation!

Kieley loves to go shopping with Grandma Mellott! She makes the funniest faces, it makes me giggle.

    She also loved the dog we found in the store. :)

Uncle Mike's first time holding baby Kieley!  Mike is usually petrified of holding babies but Aunt Whitney has cured him of that.. thank you Whitney! 

             Makelle loved Kieley it was so cute!!

We love playing games with Aaron's family so while we played Kieley watched us from her car seat.  It was pretty funny she would get excited with  us. :)

                     Uncle Ryan with Kieley

                       Grandpa Mellott, Bri and Whitney

             Kieley loved the attention from her Uncles.

 Aaron, Kieley and Uncle Darin at the airport as we were leaving back to Milwaukee. :(

   Kieley was sad to leave! (Actually she just woke up :)

6 comments:

Brigitte M. said...

Thanks for posting the picture of me recovering from GRAD NIGHT! i look like crap, well actually i look pretty good for only 3hrs of sleep. Not to toot my own horn or anything but toot toot haha ;) I'm so glad Whitney an Mike set the standard for my ring the whole 2.7 carats of it! What a fun trip! Kieley has grown up so much! Are you sure you didnt steal one of my eggs she looks just like me hahahahaha :) see you sunday!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Congrats to Bri on graduating. Congrats to the newly engage couple. Holy Cow huge ring!
Kristel-love your hair and love Kaileys dress at graduation.
Seems like a fun trip!

RaQuelle Willey said...

ah man, I did it again! please forgive me, I know you spell her name KIELEY! my bad! first I pronounce it wrong and now im spelling it wrong. i think i need more sleep.

Browns said...

You have way to much going on, I can't even keep up on your posts!! For sure you have to let us know when your here in August!!

P.S. I do have to say Kieley does look a bit like Bri, but I've always thought that. :) She's beautiful.

Kamee said...

My little Bri has finally graduated!!!! You look so beautiful in your gown. I am so proud of you!!! I also love Kieleys' dress!!!

Laurie said...

Well Darin and Mike aren't related, are they!
I love the pic of you and Kieley at graduation and also her little blue/aqua tank top!