December 12, 2008

A Busy Day!!

Proud little sister Makelle 
Proud older sister Alexis with baby Sydni
Proud older brother Jaden with baby Sydni

Dec 12th was a busy day!  My sister and sister-in-law were both in the hospital.  Brigitte was having surgery to fix her severely deviated septum that was from multiple cheerleading injuries (catching girls in stunts and their elbows landing on her nose).  And my sister-in-law, Melissa, was in labor with my new little niece, Sydni Kristine.  She is absolutely beautiful!  

My little sister, Bri, right before surgery!  Still beautiful as ever :)

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

oh, what a beautiful baby! Your nieces and nephew are cuties.
p.s. Bri looks darling even in the hospital.

Laurie said...

I can't believe how much older your nieces and nephews are! Only seeing their pictures occasionally is something else that really brings home how long we've been here!
Bri is always gorgeous (not jealous, not jealous, not jealous...) :)