December 20, 2008

Kieley's 1st Birthday Party!

Kieley's Princess Cake
While we were in town with family and friends we got to celebrate Kieley's 1st birthday!  I decided to throw her a Princess theme party on Saturday even though her actual birthday was on Sunday.  It was so much fun!
  I can still remember when we found out we were having a little girl it was the most exciting news!  I immediately started dreaming about her and what she would be like and how fun she was going to be and to be honest I still feel like I am dreaming at times.  Kieley has surpassed every thought and dream Aaron and I had, she is amazing!  So smart, so beautiful, and so funny!  She is truly our little princess.  The past year has brought us so much joy we can't wait to see what the future brings with her.  We love you lots little Princess!
Special Thank You:  I have to give a special thank you to my two friends, Laurie and RaQuelle.  Laurie the invitations were exactly what I wanted and RaQuelle I wouldn't have these amazing pictures if it weren't for you.  Thank you girls!  And a special thank you to my older brother Ryan and his wife Melissa.  I couldn't have had this party without your house..you guys are the best!  Love you! 
Kieley's 1st birthday invitations
Princess Kieley greeting her guests. :)

Family and Friends arriving 
Kieley's beautiful friend Senika!
Luke and Kieley's handsome friend Jack :)
Time to open presents..


Kieley's handsome friend Dawson
Kieley's special birthday cake
She wanted to touch the candle..
Kieley got scared when everybody started singing to her.. she the cutest sad princess!
Daddy, Mommy and the birthday girl!
First dip
Kieley's first taste of sugar..hehe  she wasn't sure what to think at first. :)
Daddy liked it!
Yummy Sugar!!
Kieley was even willing to share her goodies with her Grandma S.
One little messy princess :)
Time to go get cleaned up :)
Off to Daddy!
Bath Time!  Kieley loved eating her cake but I think she loved her bath afterwards just as much. :)
Two new friends.  Sienna and Makelle :)
Grandpa S, Missy (Melissa), Stacy, Granny, Jay, and Rick having a friendly chat with Darin.
Grandpa M
Grandma M

Highlights from Kieley's 1st Birthday!  Thank you RaQuelle for putting these cute scrapbook pages together!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh my how a year has past. Happy Birthday! Melissa C

RaQuelle Willey said...

Yay for Birthdays! YOu are so welcome :) it was super fun to take pictures at the party. Kieley makes a darling princess.

Laurie said...

I'm so glad the party went well (minus Kieley being sad!). I'm glad I got the invitation right for you :)
Happy Birthday Kieley!