December 06, 2008

Michael and Whitney's Wedding!

My brother Michael and his wife Whitney!

My little brother Michael got married, yay!  I was so excited to fly back to see this beautiful wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL!  It was so much fun to see all our family and friends I haven't seen in what seems like forever!  We are so happy for you Mike & Whitney!  We wish you both the best in the future and we love you lots!

The Girls in the family minus my little girl. 
The boys!
My "hot" husband Aaron (love a man in a tux :)
My Beautiful little sister Brigitte!
My little princess!
Kieley loved giving her cousin Makelle kisses all night. :)  She is so sweet!
Her entertainment most the night..hehe silly girl!

6 comments:

Candace said...

I'm sorry we didn't get together. I'm a bad friend and never called you either. But I know it's hard to fit everything in with such little time. Plus your family is most important.

The wedding looked perfect, they are such a cute couple. You looked gorgeous as always! I miss ya! Next time for sure we are getting together, I promise!

Candace said...

Sorry, one more question. Didn't Kieley just turn one? How did her birthday turn out?

RaQuelle Willey said...

YOu all look so amazing. Love her wedding dress, beautiful! and you all look amazing as well.
post more wedding pictures, what did her cake look like?

Laurie said...

You have such a beautiful family. Your hair looks great, and I notice Bri is blond again! Always trying to be like you... :) haha, just kidding Bri!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I look hot! haha jk sis you look way cute too! This is my first time even seeing those pics! I'm glad your updating everyone on your life. But if you post any pics of me after my surgery I will probably.... do nothing but I will be sad :) hahahaha
P.S. I got my new camera today, it pretty much puts yours to shame :) hehehe
XOXOXO I miss your face oh and i miss sharing a bed with you! Oh and i miss you ripping my blankets off of me in the morning! Truly, I really miss it :)

melissa said...

what a darling family you have! Melissa C